What We Offer
- All year round Moose Mountain Horseback Adventures offers a unique encounter with horses in the beautiful setting of the Canadian Rocky Mountain Foothills and Kananaskis Country.
- We welcome riders with various experience levels and recognize that their needs and expectations differ.
- All tours are guided by a knowledgeable and seasoned rider who will teach you the necessary skills and lead you safely through the stunning scenery.
- Our goal is to provide you with a fun and safe experience according to your skill level and we hope you will enjoy the opportunity to learn more about horses, riding and nature.
- To provide individual attention to each rider, we prefer small group sizes (4-8 riders). On occasion we can accommodate groups up to 12 riders.
- Our maximum weight limit is 250lbs.
All Rides Have to be Pre-Booked
Why Do You Have to Pre-Book Your Trail Ride?
The well-being of our horses is very important to us. That is why we need to plan ahead to ensure horses are not overused or standing around saddled all day. We need to know exactly how many people will come on a ride, their experience level and their approximate height and weight. That way we can ensure you will be mounted on an appropriate horse that suits your body size and skill level.