Response to the COVID-19 Crisis
Current as of 13 May 2020
The health and safety of our guests and staff are very important to us. We follow the latest
provincial health recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19. (See AHS Recommendations for Outdoor Recreation here)
Specific to our operation:
– To enable physical distancing we are reducing maximum group size to 6 riders at a time.
– Saddles and reins are being disinfected after each use.
– We have hand sanitizer readily available, and a washroom on site. We ask that guests wash
their hands with soap & water before and after riding.
– Please be mindful of staying 2 M apart from staff and guests who you don’t co-habit with.
– Guests are to bring their own lunches on rides than span lunch (Foothills lunch rides and
Mountain Day rides). The price has been reduced to reflect this requirement.
– Please cancel if you are feeling unwell. To support that, we are suspending our usual
cancelation policy and rides can be canceled up to 8:30 the morning they are scheduled
– Knowing that these are exceptional circumstances beyond anyone’s control, we are
temporarily suspending our usual cancelation policy. We will not be charging the balance
owing on holidays until the week prior, and will offer a full refund of your deposit up until 2
weeks prior to departure.
– If you are currently booked on a trip and have concerns, please call or email us for
information specific to that trip
– We are taking custom bookings from groups. If your family cohort or group have an idea
for an equine adventure, please call us. We will try to accommodate you in a way that is safe
and enjoyable for everyone.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation on official sources and will follow
recommended or mandated precautions as they unfold. We wish you all good health.