The health and safety of our guests and staff are very important to us. We follow the latest provincial health recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Specific to our operation:
– Saddles and reins are being disinfected after each use.
– We have hand sanitizer readily available, and a washroom on site. We ask that guests wash their hands with soap & water before and after riding.
– Please be mindful of staying 2 m apart from staff and guests who you don’t co-habit with.
– Guests are to bring their own lunches on rides that span lunch (Foothills lunch rides and Mountain Day rides). The price has been reduced to reflect this requirement.
– Please cancel if you are feeling unwell. To support that, we are suspending our usual cancelation policy and rides can be canceled up to 8:30 the morning they are scheduled without penalty.
– Now is an excellent time to plan a customized horse riding vacation with us if you live within driving distance. We’ve got ideas to suit every family and group whether it is a back- country camping trek or a stay in our comfortable lodge.
– It is hard to predict when travel restrictions will be lifted for people arriving from outside Canada. Because of this uncertainty, we are temporarily suspending our usual cancelation policy. We will not be charging the balance owing on holidays until the week prior, and will offer a full refund of your deposit up until 2 weeks prior to departure.
– If you are currently booked on a trip and have concerns, please call or email us for information specific to that trip
– If all this uncertainty is too much for you to deal with this year, our packtrip schedule is out now for 2021. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation on official sources and will follow recommended or mandated precautions as they unfold. We wish you all good health.